indulge with a CBD facial oil this Winter and watch your skin reap the benefits…
If you are a skincare fanatic like myself then your likely to have a stash of lotions and potions on your bedside table or vanity chest, whether it’s your favourite hand cream, body lotion or lip balm, there’s also that one product you always turn to when skin is in need of a little tender loving care. Am I right or am I wrong? What product can you trust to keep your skin in good shape?
Winter is here and many of us have transitioned our skincare routine to suit the colder weather. We put away our lightweight moisturizer, gel cleansers and exchange our Summer favourites to something more pampering and nourishing, products that drip feeds the skin with moisture and protection throughout the harsh winter climate. It’s important to state that not anyone will switch-up their beloved products, many including myself like to keep our favourite product or two in our skincare routine. Mine has to be a certain face mask that keeps those troublesome blemishes at bay all throughout the year. If I told what skin-saving product it was I’d have to kill you — jokes obviously so follow this link to discover: https://misterwharff.com/the-modern-man-friendsoftmm-filling-the-gap-for-male-grooming/)
My skin has definitely taken its toll on the season change and quite stupidly, I wasn’t prepared. Facial oils during the Winter period are a must for me to have at hand, especially since we’re expecting one the coldest Winters in a long time, plus the possibility of heavy snowfall, we just cannot rely on an everyday basic lotion to keep our skin in tip-top condition. This is when facial oils come to play, and I’m about to introduce you to one that might become your next skincare oil staple!
On the pricier side of the facial oil spectrum, we have the excitable Radical Rejuvafirm CBD Facial Oil, and yes, it contains the ‘on trend’ Cannabis Savita Seed Oil that’s known for it’s calming and soothing benefits. Priced at £80 you would expect this to be some kind of ‘miracle oil in a bottle’ and without sounding cliché, it’s pretty close from being just perfect. With a powerhouse blend of Juvenescence, Seabuckthorn, Rapeseed and Linseed oils to address current skin concerns like acne, skin inflammation, eczema and scarring from past skin trauma, you can pretty much use this as an all-rounder skin treatment. Radical doesn’t cut corners in skincare, Radial only uses the highest peak stage of a hemp plant, the most nutritious, rich seedling that withholds the most nourishment to treat the skin.
Come to my surprise, this is one of the lightest, dry skin oils I have ever experienced. With the classic CBD fragrance that gracefully lingers onto the skin can oddly become rather addictive. It absorbs straight into the skin which is somewhat of a delight to see from a facial oil, as you know, any classic face oil would need that little bit of extra time to sink into the skin while you massage away, but this particular oil is very different and I’m living for it. For me, I like to apply this before anything else, straight after using my chosen facial mist or exfoliating toner. Ideally, I’d love for this to inject more hydration into the skin but then again, I can’t complain how weightless this facial oil feels.
Did I notice a visible difference? Yes, I did but not remarkably, this is definitely a product you need to keep on using for the benefits to take full effect, but keep at it and watch your skin unravel its full potential with this latest instalment from Radical Skincare.
Before I leave you to contemplate whether this oil could be your next big purchase, after all, it is Christmas, take a peek below on three top tips on how to get the best usage of facial oils.
1. Aways apply to warm, dampen skin. Oils are more receptive to skin that’s just wet, they absorb quickly, allowing the ingredients to penetrate deep into the skin to provide the best, possible outcome
2. Massage, massage and massage. Don’t just apply oils and hope for the best, the key to success with using a facial oil is to massage in gently and thoroughly paying close attention to problematic areas. Reap in the benefits and watch your skin circulation and overall condition improve!
3. Watch your portion control. Same goes for products and especially facial oils, one to three drops is more than enough for you to experience a lavishing at-home facial treatment. If you’re more on the oilier side 1-to-2 drops is more than enough. On the drier side? Then you may need that extra drop to provide you with added comfort.
Will you be adding this to your Christmas wishlist? This is a sample feature in partnership with Radical. All opinions, experiences and words my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Support my journey in 3 easy steps and help Mister Wharff grow!
2. You can post a photo on your social media mentioning me by using the hashtag #MisterWharff so I’m able to support you and other like-minded people.
3. Purchase products through the links above. I will receive a small commission that supports me with my daily/monthly expenses. Blogging is a passion of mine that requires a lot of time and full-blown dedication, so every little helps when you’re contemplating whether to purchase a product from a link on this website.