A waterfall braid is a hairstyle that is created by French braiding a section of hair at the crown of the head and then draping the hair over the shoulder. The braid is then secured with a hair tie or clip.
How to do a waterfall braid step by step
If you’re looking for a new and different hairstyle, you may want to try a waterfall braid. This style is easy to do and can be worn for both casual and formal occasions. Here’s how to do a waterfall braid step by step:
1. Part your hair in the middle and then divide it into two sections.
2. Take a small section of hair from the front of the left section and cross it over to the right section.
3. Take a small section of hair from the back of the left section and cross it over to the right section.
4. Keep repeating these steps, crossing a small section of hair from the left section over to the right section each time.
5. When you reach the end of your hair, tie it off with a hairband.
6. Tug on the waterfall braid a bit to loosen it up and give it a more relaxed look.
That’s all there is to it! A waterfall braid is a great way to show off your natural hair texture and it’s perfect for any occasion.
Tips for braiding a waterfall braid
A waterfall braid is a type of braid that is created by braiding hair over one another, and then adding hair to the braid as it falls over the top. It creates a cascading look that is perfect for special occasions. If you are looking to create a waterfall braid, follow these tips:
1. Start by parting your hair in the middle.
2. Take a small section of hair from the front of your hair and divide it into three parts.
3. Begin braiding the hair by crossing the right strand over the middle strand.
4. Then, cross the left strand over the middle strand.
5. Continue braiding the hair by repeating these steps.
6. Add new hair to the braid as you go.
7. When you reach the end of your hair, tie the braid together with a hair tie.
8. Trim any excess hair from the hair tie.